Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for 2 AWS Cloud Architects for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: 2 AWS Cloud Architects
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Required Experience : Overall experience of 12 - 15 years with 5+ years in Cloud Domain (Azure or AWS or GCP)
- Designs, develops, implement and maintains IT solutions for clients within an agile development lifecycle.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations and process improvement.
- Develops high-quality, efficient, IaaS and PaaS components to meet business requirements and in accordance with industry best practices.
- Drive cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including for the data integration points with on-premise and other cloud systems.
- Define and document the cloud reference architecture and drive its implementation across all the cloud components.
- Participates in development of technical solution addressing business issues.
- Participates in requirements discussions and meetings as necessary.
- Generates statistics and prepares reports for management and/or team members on the status of the project.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, ability to dive deep into customer requirements, navigate through ambiguity and undefined problems.
Required Mandatory experience/certifications:
- Strong experience (5+ years) with Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform and all supporting technologies
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, SecOps, or SysOps in a large enterprise environment. Should have executed critical projects at Enterprise level in terms of DevOps, automation and migration design approach model.
- Experience working with Automation tools, Cloud management tools
- Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models
- Expertise in troubleshooting very complex distributed environments, including following stack traces back to code and come up with a good root cause
- Familiarity with IP networking concepts such as VPN, DNS, load balancers, firewalling.
- Experience with on-premises infrastructure as well as public and hybrid cloud methodologies.
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure, network, and operating system issues.
- Extensive experience in multiple operating systems - UNIX, Windows, LINUX
- At least one Certification required - AWS (Solution Architect), AZURE (MSCE Cloud Expert), Google (Certified Data Engineer, Certified Cloud Admin)
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.