Ayan Infotech are looking for 2 x Data Migration Analysts for a long term contract job opportunity in Darwin, NT.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: 2 x Data Migration Analysts
Location: Darwin, NT
Type: Contract 12 months (with possible 2 x 12-month extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis on multi system data convergence and migration projects.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting data requirements, data migration business rules and development of complex data maps.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information across project teams and stakeholders with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in project/program management within established structures with the ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Experience in working collaboratively within a team environment with high priority deliverables, and ability to guide and knowledge transfer to project team members.
- Experience in developing extract-transform-load (ETL) processes using tools such as Microsoft SSIS or IBM InfoSphere DataStage.
- High level social and written/spoken English skills with ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders, including ability to translate complex analytical and technical information into clear and meaningful terms.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, computer science or software engineering.
- Experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bitbucket (Git) and Confluence.
- Experience with Microsoft data platform, including tools such as SSIS and Master Data Services.
- Experience with the Microsoft platform in the development of data migration processes e.g.: .NET Framework, Team Foundation Server (TFS), T-SQL.
- Experience with Data Vault modelling methodology.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.