Ayan Infotech are looking for an Active Directory Admin (L3) for a long term job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Active Directory Admin (L3)
Type: Contract (12 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidate should have good theoretical as well as hands-on knowledge on Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Hands-on experience in providing solutions on troubleshooting complex issues in Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Candidate should have knowledge and hand-on experience in Active Directly, DNS and DHCP recovery scenarios
- Candidate should have worked on troubleshooting Active Directory group policy issues, AD Replication issues
- Candidate should have experience in managing and maintaining large AD environment which is multi-domain/forests.
- Should have experience in upgrading/migrating Forests/domain/Domain controllers/AD objects
- Candidate should have working knowledge in managing and troubleshooting Azure AD Connect
- Candidate should have good knowledge in PowerShell
- Should have supported active directory running on Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Should have knowledge in managing and maintaining MS Certificate Authority
- Certified in MS Directory Services
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, PC hardware, MS Office, and other systems
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating System & Active Directory
- Understanding of ITIL processes and procedures and willingness to follow them
- A college degree (4 year) and/or a technology degree
- Certificate on Cloud Technology could be additional benefits (Azure/GCP).
An ideal candidate will possess some of the following additional skills:
- Patch Management, Working with PowerShell scripts, AD Management
- Automation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of independent work
- Learning skills, Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Planning and organizing, attention to detail
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.