AYAN InfoTech is looking for Active Directory Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Active Directory Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- As a Infrastructure SME, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
- Lead all the activities involved in Service/infra enhancement.
- Should have high knowledge and expertise in managing/designing Active Directory/DNS/DHCP.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Knowledge on Exchange is an added advantage.
- Should be able to analyses all kinds of logs and fix critical issues. Drive service improvement programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- Should be able to follow CMR process and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure that the planned changes are implemented in the stipulated time with no outages.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.