Ayan Infotech has and urgent and immediate requirement for a Active Directory Technical SME for a 6+ months contract in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Active Directory Technical SME
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- MCSA (minimum) or MCSE (preferable) certification is required.
- Ability to manage, plan and articulate technical project deliverables and meet defined timelines.
- Expert knowledge of the implementation of Microsoft Active Directory Forests/Domains, LDAP, Group Policies, Schema Updates, SYSVOL and Trust Relationships in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and experience with managing and securing of Microsoft Active Directory Forest/Domain Infrastructures.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting VMware ESXi hosts, vCenter and Virtual Machines, as well as familiarity with Windows Imaging/Cloning and OS Deployment/Monitoring Solutions.
- Should have full knowledge (and technical understanding) of DNS, DHCP, DFSn, DFSr, GPOs, OU, FRS, RDP, NTP, ADFS, ADCS as well as the following authentication and security protocols: Kerberos, NTLM (v2), LDAP, LDAPS, IPsec.
- Knowledge and experience in Windows Active Directory disaster recovery options and their implementation.
- Knowledge of authoritative and non-authoritative Active Directory restoration procedures.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more information.