Ayan Infotech are looking for a AD Architect for one of our top tier IT Consulting and Services provider client for a contract job opportunity (6 months +) in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: AD Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- More than 10 Years of experience
- Deployment of Active Directory - Domain Services, Lightweight Directory Services (Win Server 2012/2016)
- Experience of working in the multi domain, multi forest based complex environment, involving Child domains, Resource forest- Account forest models, as well as Domain wide and Forest Wide AD trusts.
- Experience on Merger and Demerger of active directory Environment, migration of resources from source AD to target AD, troubleshooting skills on migration issues.
- Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration, i.e. need to understand membership in security groups, inherited groups, OU structure, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system registry to support installed applications and document configuration changes.
- Experience of deploying the Dell/Quest Migration Manager and ADMT (Active Directory Migration Tool) for Active Directory, Configuring it, migration of the AD objects across AD Forests using the Dell/Quest Migration Manager for AD or ADMT (Cross Forest AD Object Migration)
- Experience on setting up co-existence between forests, enable access to the migrated users on resources hosted cross forests.
- Experience in development and Troubleshooting of the Power Shell and legacy .VB, .BAT etc. based Login Scripts
- Deployment and Configuration of the Active Directory Group Policy Objects
- Reorganizing the AD Organizational Unit Structure as per the client requirements,
- AD replication topology design, AD Sitelink configuration, AD Site and its related Subnet configuration
- Deployment of the Windows DHCP Server Roles to work in a High Availability and DR mode of operations - (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016)
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.