Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Adobe AEM Architect in Melbourne for a full time permanent job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Adobe AEM Architect
Type: Permanent, full time
Required Skills and Experience:
We are seeking a seasoned Application Architect to our rapidly expanding web content management team. This person will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of a client's CQ5 initiative. Your experience may cover but not limited to Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture), Salesforce API, Application/Web Server set up and configuration. You should be well versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management & experienced with decoupled architectures setting up dedicated environments development QA and integrating with a CI chain. It would be advantageous if you have handled atleast three full life cycle CMS implementations.
To be successful in this role-
- Hands on experience implementing Adobe AEM (6.2, 6.2, 6.5) or similar web content management system
- development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager, AEM 6.5 AEM 6.4.
- experience in design, develop and support of large scale web application development
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Strong analytical problem solving conceptual skills and a flexible attitude in shifting environments.
- Excel at communication spoken written presentation with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.