Ayan Infotech are looking for an Adobe AEM Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Adobe AEM Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
As an Adobe AEM Architect, you will interact directly with customers and prospects to match business problems to technology, providing technical skills on the ground with customers and alongside partners as well as evangelizing the value of Adobe's vast array of technologies.
Your role will encompass:
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators and BA's to build solutions and Translate business requirements into technical details ,Advise and mentor development groups.
- Deliver requirements for integrated solutions across various IT disciplines and Responsibility for creation and following day to day architecture plan . Lead the implementation team (technical consultant to do the work). Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to the Adobe stack
You will also be experienced in the following:
- Experience in application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design
- CMS Design, Java/J2EE, Sling, Application design and development experience
- Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse
- Experience working with other relevant WCM or ecommerce packaged solutions such as SDL Tridion, Acquia/Drupal, Sitecore, EpiServer, SalesForce, SAP hybris, and ElasticPath
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, Apache Http, Solr, open source packages, Content Delivery Networks
- Experience with project automation technologies including: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, SonarCube, Selenium, Jira, and GitHub
- Experience with software design patterns is advantageous
- Agile Development Methodology experience is advantageous
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.