AYAN InfoTech is looking for Adobe AEM Solution Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Adobe AEM Solution Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Experience in Adobe AEM/CQ (10+ Yrs)
- Prefer to have knowledge working in AEM cloud.
- AEM 6.5 experience is must.
- Strong understanding of web services development in Java using REST and SOAP protocols, and JAX-RS / JAX-WS specifications, and in particular, a strong understanding of REST-full architecture patterns
- Working experience in Adobe Analytics
- AEM Migration experience from lower version to higher version will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of other Adobe Campaign Modules (Message Center, Integration, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong understanding of applications, components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR, WCM, DAM, CQSE)
- Translate business requirements into Adobe AEM specific implementation specifications, document UX design, architecture and ensure project teams go through the architecture reviews successfully.
- Adobe AEM Lead will play a vital role in driving the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- Develop end-to-end content for the web site using the CMS component library & digital asset manager.
- Facilitate all website content request through QA to the production environment.
- Manage digital assets and site architecture within the CMS.
- Create, manage and govern workflows and approval process.
- Insure authoring and publishing standards are created and maintained.
- Work with business units to provide technical scope and help define requirements.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.