Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month contract opportunity for an Adobe Campaign Developer in Sydney or remotely, if needed.
Our client is engaged in a major Adobe implementation program that is forecast to go for 12-months. The program is at the initial phase and my client requires an Adobe Campaign Developer and an Adobe Journey Optimizer to work with the development delivery team.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to build high quality inbound and outbound flows using Adobe Campaign Management System.
- Designing and populating schemas developing workflows and configuring delivery templates.
- Play a key role in the development of client-centric and automated communication with a focus on personalization
- Enabling data source integrations and automation process in ACS platform
- Constructing lead nurture and multi-waves campaigns.
- Review campaign design specs with a focus on campaign flow channel selection and touch-point timing.
- Drive and facilitate cross channel campaigns orchestration automation and scaling.
- Perform extensive testing create queries to extract and validate segment data and sizing.
- Working with relational data and database marketing campaign.
- Building web landing pages Typologies custom reports subscription pages in ACS
- Enabling Campaign APIâ€™s and integrations with Adobe experience cloud products (Adobe I/O Analytics AEM Target AAM).
A highly competitive rate of up to $1000 a day is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794