Ayan Infotech has an urgent requirement for 2 AEM Developers for a long term contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: AEM Developer
Type: Contract (6-12 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- AEM technologies; AEM 6.x, JCR, OSGi Framework, Apache Sling Framework, AEM 6 Sightly, Content fragments , Workflow, AEM Caching strategy
- AEM Environment architecture; author, publish, dispatcher, replicator agents - content states and behaviours,
- Online application development principles and patterns/models
- Understanding of content focused development
- JSP, JSTL, HTML5, CSS 3, SASS, Web Accessibility, SEO
- Itinerant team organisation and management. Agile development.
- Requirements analysis and design
- Initiative tracking, reporting and management
- Demonstrable experience in Tier 2 application development principles and patterns/models
- Java and related technologies; Java/J2EE, XML & json
- Test automation technologies: JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito, selenium
- Demonstrable experience/familiarity in: Agile methodology, Scrum, Jira, GIT, Bamboo and ansible scripts, New Relic
- Beneficial to have experience in Jetpack, coverity, sonarqube, sourceclear, Web accessibility (screen reader compatibility, etc.), Elastic Search, SEO, ANSIBLE and Python, Security / authentication: SAML, SSL, MASSL, OAuth, LDAP, TLS protocol, certificate management, AWS services, microservices, spring boot, apigee, RESTful.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.