Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Agile Coach for a very long term contract in Parramatta.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Agile Coach - DevOps and Agile Transformation
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions, long term program)
Required Skills and Experience:
You will be responsible for taking up lead roles in executing key engagements of rolling out Agile to projects/programs/organizations and train, mentor and coach teams. You need to build plans and help in implementing Agile principles based on Scrum, XP etc. You must have demonstrated experience in leading and/or enabling Agile Transformation activities for Enterprises, Lines of Business, Programs or multiple agile teams across Business and IT, as well as in coaching senior stakeholders in the adoption of agile mindsets and ways of working.
In the capacity of an Agile Coach, you are expected to work with Senior and Operational Management to plan out hybrid Agile models, create transformation roadmaps and solutions, and lead organizations as they make the change to Agile or are seeking to improve their existing Agile capabilities.
- Experience leading or co-leading Agile Transformation
- 8-10 years relevant targeted experience in Agile including at least 3-4 years as an Agile Coach.
- Hands-on experience working with Enterprise Agile frameworks such as SAFe, DAD and LeSS, as well as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience and knowledge in contemporary engineering and DevOps practices such as XP, pair working, TDD/ATDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Continuous Testing / Automated Testing, Continuous Monitoring, etc.
- Strong facilitation and listening skills with demonstrated experience in leading and facilitating workshops using a variety of techniques (e.g. Agile Games)
- Relevant qualification across Agile and Lean domains, with a preference to Lean IT Kaizen or Lean Six Sigma.
- Pragmatic balance between "agile theory" and in-the-trenches decision-making on practices
- Experience in leading programs, projects, or teams; prefer experience in leading or helping to lead Agile Transformation from Waterfall to Agile.
- Experience in leading Agile Scrum/XP engagements, including Agile/DevOps transformation.
- Good knowledge of Lean practices, principles, and tools and Lean Software Engineering techniques
- Value stream mapping, prototyping, customer interviews, learning, optimising, A/B Testing, identification and Measurement of value based metrics.
- Defining and refining a Lean Software Engineering coaching plan based on assessments and observations of the current Waterfall and Agile principles and practices.
- Facilitating forums and Lean experiments to continuously improve on the ways of working with feature teams.
- Passion for transforming teams to align with Lean value delivery.
- Experience of working at Organizational and Portfolio level, performing Organisational Design, Enterprise Governance and the like
- Experience working with distributed as well as co-located teams.
- Proven high performance with consulting experience ideally gained in a professional services or Tier 1 consulting environment.
Contact: 0451374738 for more details.
Due to the urgency of the position, immediately available candidates will be highly considered.