Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an AIX Administrator for a contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: AIX Administrator
Type: Contract (3 Months + extensions)
- Experience as a AIX system administrator installing, configuring, patching, securing and updating AIX /7.x on IBM pSeries hardware.
- Should have knowledge on AIX server migration.
- Maintain documentation of AIX hardware & software component and user procedure.
- Plan & co-ordinate installations, testing of AIX systems software.
- Plan & execute AIX projects within approved timelines
- Update standard policies according to environment changes
- Develop & implement DR procedures to ensure business continuity
- Knowledge in Authentication services for UNIX systems using AD.
- Knowledge in other domains such as Storage, Monitoring tools, Backup, network, Firewall, Load balancer, Database and Middleware.
- Adhere to change management process and Incident management.
Excellent English written & verbal communication. Able to communicate fluently and confidently with onsite client.
- Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Plan and schedule Changes coordinating with different stakeholder.
- Participate in standup meetings with various stake holders & training of new team member.
Mandatory Skills :
- AIX Administration skills (Installation, Configuration )
- Should have good understanding of various Infra components like Monitoring tools, Storage, Network, Backup, Firewall and Authentication Services.
Good to have :
Should have understanding of Application components Like Database and Middleware.
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.