AYAN InfoTech is looking for Android Mobile Developer to join an exciting project based in Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Android Mobile Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Integrating with Android SDKs using Kotlin (preferred) or Java
- Developing complex UI designs using Android Studio IDE and AndroidX/Jetpack framework libraries
- Managing and integrating with third party APIs.
- MVVM and MVP architecture for UI/presentation layer development
- Architecting apps using a CLEAN architecture pattern.
- Protocol-oriented programming, writing test cases (with a BDD framework such as Spek) as well as using source code management software within a programming team.
- Agile/Scrum software delivery practices.
- REST APIs and experience in integrating with them using Retrofit and RxJava & RxAndroid or Kotlin Coroutines
- Dependency injection with Dagger (or Hilt).
- Entire application lifecycle from concept, design, test, release and support.
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment using the Android Gradle Plugin and Jenkins environment
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.