AYAN InfoTech is looking for Android Mobile Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney/Melbourne/ Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Android Mobile Developer
Location: Sydney/Melbourne/ Brisbane
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Fundamental experience with 1 or 2 other programming languages and frameworks, including:
- Android development with Kotlin
- Java 11 & Spring Boot
- C# & Visual Studio (or Xamarin development)
- Understanding of TDD and application in project delivery
Required Skills and Experience:
- Integrating with Android SDKs using Kotlin (preferred) or Java
- Developing complex UI designs using Android Studio IDE and AndroidX/Jetpack framework libraries
- Managing and integrating with third party APIs.
- MVVM and MVP architecture for UI/presentation layer development
- Architecting apps using a CLEAN architecture pattern.
- Protocol-oriented programming, writing test cases (with a BDD framework such as Spek) as well as using source code management software within a programming team.
- Agile/Scrum software delivery practices.
- REST APIs and experience in integrating with them using Retrofit and RxJava & RxAndroid or Kotlin Coroutines
- Dependency injection with Dagger (or Hilt).
- Entire application lifecycle from concept, design, test, release and support.
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment using the Android Gradle Plugin and Jenkins environment.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.