Ayan Infotech is looking for an API DevOps Consultant/ Engineer for a long term contract in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: API DevOps Consultant
Location: Sydney (Parramatta)
Type: Contract (6 months + possibly extend)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of API management concepts - organization, products and roles.
- Experience in developing modern api's using latest API Management products(Kong API development experience will be highly preferred)
- Hands on experience of proxy solution developments using envoy and nginix configurations.
- 1 to 2+ yrs of hands on experience of building and maintaining Kubernetes (EKS preferred) controllers or operators.
- Experienced in CI/CD Agile DevOps industry standards and tools for source control, build automation, deployment and testing (Ansible, Jenkins, bitbucket, Maven, Docker etc).
- Hands-on knowledge in swagger ,REST and webservice concepts.
- Hands on experience in implementing- SSL, OAuth grant types.
- Knowledge in traffic management, mediation and extension policies.
- Good communication skills and must mentor junior developers.
- Must have experience in client facing roles.
- Interest or experience in service mesh, API services, container technologies, and the Cloud Native Stack.
Note: Kong experience is not mandatory - only desirable.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.