Ayan Infotech has an urgent need for a Clincal Application Support Officer to take up an initial 6-month contract based in Chatswood, Sydney. Our client is an NSW State Government department and is responsible for the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) led investments in clinical care, business services and smart infrastructure.
The Application Support Officer is responsible for assisting in the transition of application governance and change management into the Statewide Application Support Portfolio, supporting activities of communication and documentation of processes to enable a successful transition and ongoing planning, monitoring and evaluation of activities
Duties will include:
- Provide a range of support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining service definition documentation and implementing and monitoring transition plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology
- Prepare and maintain documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning
- Demonstrated Experience in providing high level project co-ordination support for governance groups and change management and communication processes
- Superior communication skills, preparation of meeting agendas, documentation of meeting action items and development of PowerPoint presentations
- High level skills and experience in scheduling meetings, financial reports, maintaining schedules and risk and issue registers.
- Demonstrated ability in analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Proven interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and work within an operational support business unit.
Competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794