AYAN InfoTech is looking for Arc GIS Developer to join an exciting project based in Perth. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Arc GIS Developer
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Excellent hands-on experience on Esri suite of products.
- Skilled Esri product troubleshooting.
- Expert in Esri system installation and upgrade.
- Analyze, debug and rectify issues arising out of QA, customer, and end user testing.
- Participate in daily scrums, cater to other documentation needs in following an agile methodology.
- Collaborate with global teams and businesses to validate various use-cases and create innovative solution.
- Person would be responsible for coming up with efficient algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Present information to clients and stakeholders in verbal or written format.
- System Performance testing via Esri supported tools
- Expertise in Esri system design.
Product Experience on:
- ArcGIS Enterprise (ArcGIS Portal, Server, Datastore)
- ArcGIS Desktop and Pro
- Mobile SDK
- Notebook Server
- SQL Server 2016+
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.