AYAN InfoTech is looking for Architect Voice and Network to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Architect Voice and Network
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to contribute plan, design, implement and manage complex Voice environments
- Proficient understanding of Cisco & MS Teams Voice Platform
- Good Understanding of Session Initiation Protocols, Session Border Controller (Cisco, Oracle, AudioCodes preferred), FAX protocols,
- CCNP (Voice) and/or CCIE (Preferred) equivalent certified and Teams Calling administrator certified
- Preferred skills in any two areas of infrastructure, virtualisation, networking (Routing and Switching), Network Security, QoS.
- Solid knowledge in PowerShell, O365, Direct Routing,
- Understand call flows, configuration templates, day to day configuration business required activities complex/simple (MAC's) etc.
- Be capable of raising network changes using service now.
- Ensure governance is at forefront of the complex voice infrastructure and be able to outline issues/risk.
- Has understanding of any modern day security risks, threats, vulnerabilities
- Understands ITILv3 or 4 framework and well versed with Agile methodologies
- Be able to collaborate, display our core NWOW values, show initiative, always think ways to add value, agile etc.
- Must have 10+ years of Voice project delivery experience in large enterprise (More than 20k users) or 12-14 years as L2 & L3 experience in operations/ support role
- Certification will be added advantage and good written and communication skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.