AYAN InfoTech is looking for ATF-Scrum Master to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: ATF - Scrum Master
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- The ATF will be responsible for working across a number of smaller teams in SOI and ensuring the teams align with the SOI Agile Transformation principles and practices.
- The role will be responsible for setting up, aligning and optimising the agile ways of working across the teams.
- This will also include reviewing team structure and health, Jira project alignment and hygiene, Sprint structure and meeting cadence, support with quarterly planning.
- Be a service-leader (aka servant leader), and work to create transparency, collaboration and trust across the team and its stakeholders
- Mentors and helps others with the Better Together mindset
- Enables continuous delivery of value via increments of time (e.g. sprint)
- Facilitates self organisation and encourages self management through practices such as transparency, Collaboration, inspect and adapt and continuous improvement
- Aligns the team to goals and protects them from disturbances
- Encourages and promotes a psychologically safe environment
- Effectively time boxes meetings to keep team focused on outcomes
- Enables teams to adopt the agile ways of working
- Supports continuous improvement through improving the team's problem solving abilities
- Helps team to identify impediments or blockers for removal
- Helps the team to identify, own & mitigate risk
- Prepares reports with relevant delivery metrics that support informed conversations conversations. between the PO, PM and stakeholders ensuring expectations are aligned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity and exposure to multiple Agile frameworks (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean), with an ability to be agnostic of agile frameworks when assessing the most valuable way forward.
- Agile Team Facilitators(s), Chapter Lead(s), Product Owners and/or Agile Coach certification and experience highly desirable.
- Familiar with the use of tools such as G Suite; Confluence; Jira; Miro.
- Certified Sr Scrum Master
- Scrum Master experience in industry environments desired but not required.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.