Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Automation Lead - Python for a full time permanent job opportunity in Australia.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia. We will prefer candidates located in Melbourne, however, we will consider candidates located anywhere in Australia.
Title: Automation Lead - Python
Location: Anywhere in Australia
Type: Permanent full time with a number of benefits
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have Skills:
- Python Scripting
- Robot framework/Docker
- Experience in Robot automation framework
- Experience in Network Testing and Software Test methodologies
- Experience in implementing automated testing for API-based applications
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket, Docker, GitHub
- Working knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of Microservice based application architecture
- Strong competence in analysis and troubleshooting bugs found during testing.
Highly desirable Skills:
- ISTQB and/or ITIL certified highly regarded
- Experience with deploying applications using CICD pipelines
- Stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of Performance testing and tools such as JMeter, IXIA, Spirent Landslide, SoapUI, Cucumber, .
- Exposure in Apache Kafka /AWS SQS equivalent message queue applications.
- Exposure to AWS and/or other cloud technologies - use of CloudWatch etc.
- DevOps / Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment exposure preferred
- Good technical knowledge of wireless technology and networks. Areas such as 3G, 4G, OSS/BSS, IN, prepaid and post-paid services, with knowledge in provisioning and billing is highly desirable.
- Experience in both Product & Network roll outs following Agile, Waterfall, DevOps processes
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's ok!!! We value a diverse range of backgrounds & ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.