Ayan Infotech is recruiting an exciting initial 12-month contract position for several Automation Test Engineers in Melbourne, CBD. Our client, who provide services globally, is engaged in driving a significant number of testing projects for a well known Australian company who invest heavily in their technology landscape.
The role of the Automation Test Engineer will be to provide end to end automation testing solutions using Selenium or Tosca working with an experienced testing delivery team.
Skills and experience needed:
- 6-8 years of hardcore automation experience
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience in Superannuation and insurance sector
- Experience in using automation tool either Selenium, UFT or Tosca
- Create automation scenarios based on business requirements
- Create automation test scripts
- Dry run and execute automation scripts
- Defect logging and reporting status to Automation Lead
This contract can provide security and stability by working on ongoing innovative testing projects that can continue for the years ahead.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794