AYAN InfoTech is looking for Automation Tester to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Automation Tester
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Advocate of product quality and user experience with contribution to the review of test results across multiple squads.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and strong cross functional skill.
- In-depth experience of BDD + Cucumber framework
- Experience in creating and executing automation scripts for System Test, Integration test - Progression, Regression
- Able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management.
- Highly efficient team player with excellent communication skills.
- An individual contributor with a passion for high quality deliverables.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in data across financial services, experience in other domains will be high considered.
- Experience in designing Automation Framework & develop test approach. Knowledge of BDD + Cucumber framework is highly regarded
- Hands on experience with building test scenarios, test cases, test artefacts is required.
- Hands on experience of Project & Requirement Management Tool JIRA; Test Management Tool like ALM, Xray. Document management tool like Share point & Confluence
- Hands on experience in automation testing, using tools like Selenium, Tosca, Cucumber, Postman, NodeJS, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience in developing CT under CD/CI pipeline
- Develop & configure test automation scripts / networks to execute and perform test
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in SQL
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.