Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Avaya Voice SME for a 12 months + contract job opportunity in Brisbane.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Avaya Voice SME
Location: Brisbane CBD
Type: Contract - 12 months +
Required Skills and Experience:
* Expertise and should have excellent hands-on & technical understanding along with troubleshooting on all Avaya products like Communication Manager, System & Session Manager, SBC, Voice media gateways, AES, CTI database or application server, CMS, CDR, AAM, AAC etc
* Expertise and should have excellent hands-on troubleshooting inAvaya G3CSi, G3, Cisco call manager
* Expertise in NICE recording solution and their detailed integration with other recording components etc.
* Expertise & media conversion of these Voice protocols like RTP, SIP, H323, MGCP, H248, Signaling, IP, RTP & RTCP.
* Detailed hands-on knowledge on Telecom Expense Management along with their reporting aspects as per business requirement. For any new request, should be in the position to design or integrate it with respective PBX or centralized system.
* Expertise in analysing and producing customized reports and designer reports in Avaya CMS server.
* Expertise & have good application knowledge while integrating with Avaya AES server and ODBC database and CTI links.
* Experience in QoS, network understanding on traffic path and working on Wireshark tools during any Voice clarity or one way voice issues.
* Knowledge and detailed core understanding on Avaya CM / standalone 3rd party PBX registration, administration, planning and new site design with Avaya session / system manager.
* Knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IPAM.
* Implementation knowledge of syslog servers and forwarding critical devices logs to Syslog server
* Perform system audits and project work on upgrade plans, firmware upgrades.
* Develop and maintain architecture diagrams and documents for all Voice & Video sites.
* Identifying RISK on existing technology to ensure proper future road map w.r.t capacity and licensing. Play around with bugs, known issues and escalate / coordinate tjem with respective vendors or providers.
* Should have good presentation skills & Fair knowledge on ITIL Framework
* Should have experience in team handling
* Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
* Hand-on experience in deep packet & traffic analysis tool like Wireshark, Prognosis, Cisco Prime assurance, Avaya Integrated Management, Nectar monitoring tools.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.