Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for an AWS Cloud Technical Specialist for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: AWS Cloud Technical Specialist
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Start Date: Immediate
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Year's experience in Cloud Service Integration
- 5+ Year's experience in Cloud Security, Risk Management and Assurance
- 5+ Year's experience in infrastructure & Cloud automation, configuration management and continuous compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Infrastructure platforms including networks, compute and storage services.
- Understanding of cloud migration scenarios and planning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud Lifecycles (Mode 1, 1.5 and 2), Cloud Engineering and Operations.
- Strong Communications skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps practices and tooling.
- Perform application analysis, high-level and solution design for applications migrating to cloud
- Assist and perform application, infrastructure, network and security discovery on existing applications and platforms.
- Review AWS patterns and designs
- Recommend approaches to solve technical challenges
- Escalate issues to tehcnology governance forums where required
- Facilitate endorsement of desings via technical governance forums.
- Provide technical assistance and direction as part of the Discovery and Migration stream of the Cloud Program of work.
- Technical Leadership - you will be supporting the Cloud -X Program team whose mission is to enable portfolio teams to rapidly deliver for our clients
- Risk Management - you will help us ensure that our workloads are understood and suitable for deployment to our cloud platforms which is key to the appropriate management of our data and workloads.
- Service Design - you are accountable for discovering and documenting current state application and service architectures and recommending the appropriate target cloud locations, services and consumption patterns.
- Cloud Architecture - provide thought leaderhship in terms of service gaps, features and enhancements.
- Capability Uplift - activity participate in the capablity uplift of architecture and engineering practices. As part of our migration you should advocate for the consumers of our cloud platforms.
- Security - you will be accountable for ensuring appropriate security techniques, services and solutions are leveraged to help remain within its risk appetite
- Knowledge Management - Develop and maintain up to date documentation. Actively share knowledge with other team members to achieve outcomes and grow our organisational capability. Ensure target deployments are accurately inventoried on Day 1.
- Migration - Develops cloud migration strategies and plans to ensure seamless migration events
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.