AYAN InfoTech is looking for AWS DevOps Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne & Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: AWS DevOps Engineer
Location: Melbourne & Sydney
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Design and development:
- Microservices pattern (required)
- Java Play or SpringBoot Framework (required) - either is fine but SpringBoot is preferable.
- Recent experience : Expectation is the team member can contribute with code reviews, occasional defect fixes/implementation, inculcates right coding practices to the team
- Python (desirable)
- AWS (experience in two or more of below)
- Step Functions
- DevOps Tools (nice to have - not must):
- Shell scripting
- Basic knowledge of Container Orchestration (Kube/Rancher/Openshift)
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Design, build, test and support the Charging and Payments application products
- Contribute to development of a technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies, whilst managing the capacity and deployment of the infrastructure to meet product growth
- Perform assessment of technology frameworks and integration products to meet demand of growing capability and scale.
- Develop solutions that are resilient, self-healing and Cloud Native.
- Design and development of microservices using SpringBoot or PlayFramework to be deployed into the AWS environment.
- Be an active participant of your DevOps team with full accountability of CI/CD, test automation, support and monitoring of functions within a team.
- Complying with all relevant processes and standards, including change management principles and processes to ensure deliverables meet or exceed defined quality standards.
- Identify and drive capability unit cost reduction opportunities through simplification, rationalisation and smart application of new technology.
- This role will also require you to participate in occasional weekend work and on call work.
- Develop own and peer's skills and be a mentor to junior peers, to build T-shaped team.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.