AYAN InfoTech is looking for AWS DevOps Engineer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: AWS DevOps Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Install and configure solutions around DevOps tools specifically around Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Jira, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar, Nexus
- Integrates solutions with other applications, tools and platforms outside the framework
- Develops and/or implements reusable components
- Write scripts and workflows for automation
- Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations
- Work on complex, major or highly visible tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise.
- Work as a project team member or independently on small projects or as a project lead.
- Work on projects that may span a broad range of applications.
- Increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge of a specific business area
- Assess client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes).
- Write and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of client solutions.
- Analyze client operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to uncover opportunities for improvements
- Develops/builds IT solutions to meet business requirements
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.