Ayan Infotech are looking for an AWS Infra Cloud Engineer for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: AWS Infra Cloud Engineer
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Kubernetes: cluster design, setup and administration in AWS EKS, Azure AKS, Google GKE and vanilla setup on on-prem infrastructure.
- Service Mesh: design, configure mesh and setup network and security policies using Istio or Aspen Mesh
- Docker: Set up container registry and administration of docker environments
- Container Security: Container vulnerability scanning using Aquasec or similar tools
- Linux: how it works, how it boots, services, how logging is done, distributions (e.g. RHEL, Ubuntu, etc).
- Intermediate level: Identity security model (IAM user, groups, roles and policies),
- Experience in common cloud services in public cloud - AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK and ARM
- CI/CD Automation using Azure devops, Jenkins, Ansible and Github,
- Intermediate coding skills in Python, Powershell Bash and similar
- Intermediate Network knowledge: IP addressing, routes, gateways, NAT, ACL, firewalls, BGP and setting up connectivity to public cloud
- Common machine parse-able formats: YAML and JSON
- Virtualisation (vSphere, VMs, datastores, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and system admin skills at network and OS levels
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.