Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for an AWS Linux Technical Expert for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: AWS Linux Technical Expert
Location: Sydney (work from home, anywhere in Australia is fine)
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ experience with leading cloud platforms across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services and solutions
- Experience with portfolio analysis and workload migration
- Design detailed Migration Plans for Workloads from any platform to AWS
- Design and execute large scale on-prem to AWS cloud migration projects
- Designe, configure and manage public/private cloud infrastructure platforms utilizing AWS.
- Unix/Linux exposure with good hands-on experience along with cloud knowledge.
- Good experience with compute nodes on Linux platforms in automated operating system installations using Terraform and Jumpstart.
- Experienced at launching Amazon EC2 instances and setting up security groups and configure Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto Scaling groups.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services and Automating infrastructure in AWS and Configuring EC2 Instances, VPC, Route 53, ELB, Subnets, S3 buckets, and IAM security.
- Designed Stacks using Amazon CloudFormation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources
- Utilize CloudWatch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, Dynamo DB tables, and EBS volumes.
- Develop AWS centralized logging solutions for security teams to consolidate AWS logs and analyze them to detect incidents, using ElasticSearch Service, CloudTrail, VPC flow logs, and EC2 server logs
- Can utilize workload migration tools to AWS (i.e. Cloudscape, Platespin, etc.)
- Great exposure to network protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, TELNET, HTTP
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
- Working understanding of code and script such as: PHP, Python and Perl Programming
- Exposure with NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB
- Implementation and documentation of best practices; assessment of new tools and technologies
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Write Chef cookbooks and recipes to provision several pre-prod environments
- Creatd Auto Scaling groups in AWS from Instance templates and Auto Provisioning based on the Project / Testing team needs
- AWS Cloud computing including EC2 instances, VPC, S3, ELB, CloudWatch, OpsWorks, CloudFormation templates, Auto scaling groups
- PHP, Python and Perl Programming
- Windows 2008/2012 Server administration, Microsoft Active Directory Administration, IIS Administration
- VMware ESXi systems design and implementation, Microsoft Hyper-V server virtualization, Citrix XenApp server storage array implementation and management, backup solutions
- SUSE Linux administration, IBM AIX, SUN Solaris System administration
- ITIL concepts
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.