Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an AWS Platform Architect for a contract (6 months+) position in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: AWS Platform Architect
Type: Contract (6 months+)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Be a customer advocate with obsession for excellence delivering measurable success for customers with secure, scalable, highly available cloud architecture that leverage AWS Cloud services
- Experience in analysing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud technologies and risk management strategies
- Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies
- Extensive experience building Well Architected solutions in-line with AWS cloud adoption framework (DevOps, Database/Data Warehouse/Data Lake, Data Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cost Management and Operational Excellence)
- Experience on architecture, design of AWS cloud services to address scalability, performance, HA, security, availability, compliance, backup and DR, automation, alerting and monitoring and cost
- Hands-on experience in migrating applications to AWS leveraging proven tools and processes including migration, implementation, cutover and rollback plans and execution
- Hands-on experience in deploying various AWS services e.g. EC2, S3 & Bucket Policies, VPC, NACL, Subnets, RDS, Security Groups, IAM Roles & Policies, EMR, Databricks, SageMaker, etc. using either manual or Infrastructure as a code (IaC). Note- IaC is preferred
- Hands-on Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
- Hand-on experience with cloud native DevOps integration and tooling
- Hands-on Experience with application build/release processes CI/CD pipelines (cloud native)
- Hands-on Experience with Python Programming, orchestration frameworks like Airflow etc.
- Deep understanding of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/retros etc), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Security, Cloud Engineering & Business
- AWS Certification is a must
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.