Ayan Infotech is looking for an Axway API Architect for a full time permanent job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Axway API Architect
Type: Full time permanent
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have 10 - 12 years of experience with sound knowledge in Axway API management concepts, Design, Implementation, Customer onboarding experience by using API developer portal
- Deep expertise in API-Led Connectivity and development
- Knowledge in API governance, securities (e.g OIDC, OAuth, JWT, SAML, Configuring RBAC , LDAP , External 3rd party IDAM (ForgeRock) integration with Axway),frameworks, Standardize API Publishing and Consumption
- Sound knowledge and hands on integrating backed / IAM tools/ enterprise systems by using APIM tool
- Expertise in JSON and API Spec in RAML, Swagger or OAS
- Experience in Policy Studio , Policy Configuration, development of custom Policy in Axway
- Installation and deployment knowledge of Axway 7.x into Kubernetes (AKS, EKS, GKE) , API Manager , Axway Gateway Manager, Axway Embedded analytics , Cassandra ,Filebeat as containers and its configurations
- Automation experience in CI/CD pipe development on Jenkins ,Ansible , Azure DevOps
- Work collaboratively (e.g EA, business and team, assist, Testing team) and contribute to team by supporting and collaborating remotely throughout the life cycle
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues and suggest best practices and design reusable frameworks
- Require conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.