AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ Years of Microsoft Azure Cloud design and implementation.
- Architecting Complex cross platform cloud migrations
- Certification on Azure Architecting is desirable
- He/she should have detailed knowledge on various Azure offerings
- Azure stack knowledge would be desirable
- IT Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must
- Should have hands-on proficiency in System Center 2012 R2
- Strong Active Directory skills.
- Strong Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 skills.
- Strong competency in Powershell/JSON and .Net scripting to automate deployments
- Strong virtualization hands on technologies like Hyper-V and VMWare
- Strong networking skills to configure Express Route and Site to Site VPM
- AWS knowledge is an added advantage
- Chef/puppet knowledge an added advantage
- Process orientation
- Good and effective written and oral communication
- Understand the client's overall IT architecture and strategic IT plans, and effectively position Microsoft Azure Products and Services to ensure a successful implementation Public Cloud IAAS & PAAS offering of MSFT Azure.
- Leads the design/ delivery of Azure infra components and integration of Azure with on-prem Microsoft and Non-Microsoft infra components
- Architect should be capable of solving complex technical problems, communicating technical concepts to clients and peers with mixed levels of technical abilities, and making sound technical and architectural decisions independently.
- Establish and adhere to IT industry best practices and standards as it relates to Architecting/Designing Client's Cloud systems.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.