AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure Cloud Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure Cloud Architect
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Translating project-specific needs into a cloud structure(Azure) that will suit those needs and considering the project needs in terms
- of resource usage and scalability.
- Designing Azure environment from a holistic point of view, ensuring it meets all of the company's requirements.
- Carrying out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure.
- Overseeing cloud security.
- Completing the integration of new applications into the Azure environment.
- Offering training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure.
- Keeping on top of usage of space in the cloud and making sure the structure is operating at full efficiency.
- Working with business clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs.
- Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud.
- Working with virtualization technologies to achieve effective server management for the business
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.