Ayan Infotech are looking for an Azure (Cloud DevOps) Engineer for a long term job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Azure (Cloud DevOps) Engineer
Type: Contract (12 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
Primary Skills: Azure or GCP Cloud, DevOps Automation using Scripting
Secondary Skills: CI/CD, Jenkins, Terraform
- Experience in administration of Azure or GCP cloud environment
- Experience in implementations in hybrid and pure cloud environments
- Experience with system virtualization, on-prem and/or hybrid cloud computing, cloud identity and security system, cloud monitoring and logging, as well as local and cloud storage.
- Intermediate to advanced system/network administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems.
- Experience with monitoring using Azure or GCP
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Ability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Ability to create scripts and automatization for DevOps process and cloud automation
- Familiarity with computer networking (TCP/IP, routing, load balancing, etc.).
- Outstanding troubleshooting, attention to detail, and communication skills.
4 - 6 years' experience
- Azure or GCP (Mandatory)
· Hands-on experience running cloud infrastructure in public clouds like Azure and GCP using Devops Automations.
- Cloud Automation (Mandatory)
- Scripting (Mandatory)
- DevOps CI/CD (Secondary).
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.