AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure Cloud Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure Cloud Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies - Microsoft Azure.
- Direct experience in Terraform and implementing / managing Infrastructure as Code
- Three years' experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organisation.
- Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies and virtual desktop infrastructures including knowledge of disaster recovery concepts.
- Experience with backup technologies
Minimum 5 years of experience developing and/or managing software source code.
- 3+ years of recent experience as a build and deployment engineer using industry standard tools.
- 5+ years of experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents.
- Experience with deployment tools and virtual lab management.
- Experience building and deploying with Linux, UNIX and Windows technologies.
- Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments.
- Understanding of industry standard system architecture and system management tools.
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems.
- Ongoing management of configuration and layout of Azure platform
- Optional experience in cost optimization of cloud deployments for applications.
- Very good in analysis skills and problem solving skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.