Ayan Infotech is recruiting an initial 12-month contract position for an Azure Data Engineer in North Sydney. This position will have the responsibility of being a key member of an experience integration team to work on current and ongoing Azure integration projects in 2022 and beyond.
- At least twelve months hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure data platform (Data Factory / Microsoft SQL / Data Lake / Synapse)
- Experience with the following
- ETL / ELT design, including from cloud-based SaaS solutions
- Extracting and transforming data from JSON / XML
- Data engineering using Python or Spark is highly desirable
- Designing and implementing data pipelines in Azure Data Factory and Power BI
- Experience analysing technical requirements and data models for projects
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps Repos and Pipelines, or similar tools
- Experience with Microsoft integration platform (Logic Apps, Service Bus, etc.) is desirable
Responsiblities will include:
- Deliver ETL / ELT and data transformation solutions for projects as required, using the Azure Data Platform and Power BI technology stack
- Support ELT solutions
- Consult with technical and business stakeholders to confirm requirements.
- Continuously seeking ways to improve processes within data engineering.
- Strong attention to detail regarding solution security and use of DevOps tools
A competitive rate is on offer as well as strong potential for the contract to continue for several years.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794