AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure Data Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure Data Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Key Skills: Data Vault 2.0, SQLDW / synapse
- Hands-on experience implementing Big data solutions as a designer or design lead, with a strong background in data engineering
- Strong experience & background in Data warehousing solutions and patterns with strong understanding of data modelling techniques (Data Vault 2.0 preferably and SQLDW / synapse)
- Should have experience working in the Utilities industry
- Strong experience with Big Data and cloud technologies and services (preferably Azure, but AWS/GCP will be considered).
- Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Python preferred)
- Experience with Agile DevOps delivery methodology and experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub, Azure Devops)
- Very good in analysis skills and problem solving skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.