Ayan Infotech has an exciting rolling 6-month contract opportunity for an Azure DevOps Engineer who comes from a .NET software engineering background. This contract is based in Melbourne, CBD, and a hybrid work model is provided with this contract.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
- 5+ years of hands-on .net development experience
- Hands-on experience with .Net core, Azure services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Storage, etc.
- 2+ years of Azure DevOps experience using the following tools/approach
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience with creating ARM (Azure Resource Manager) templates
- Azure DevOps - build and release pipeline setup and execution
- Azure DevOps Administration
- Azure Boards
- 2+ years of PaaS implementation experience in Azure
- 2+ years of Web Apps, API Management, Logic App, Function, and Service Bus experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
- 3+ years PowerShell experience (JSON, XML, another scripting an asset)
- 3+ years of Visual Studio with Continuous Integration
- Design, develop, and maintain .net applications / API's based upon requirements, high level design, guiding principles and patterns.
- Implement and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems and methodologies
- Assist with the creation of automation scripts for provisioning cloud resources, rolling out tools and new features
- Help with monitoring systems and providing support
- Collaborate with engineering team members to detect & resolve infrastructure problems
- Manage hosted environment, respond to outages and defects, and interactively improve the system
- This is a hands-on role that is expected to develop, teach, guide, and perform code review
A competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794