Ayan Infotech has an immediate need for an Azure Migration Engineer to take up an initial 3-month contract in North Sydney; work from home can be provided given the COVID19 situation.
The person in this role will be responsible for assessing on-premise applications and planning and hands-on execution of migration of servers and on-premise applications to Microsoft Azure. The ability to work independently, solid technical skills, and strong attention to detail are essential.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Server and Active Directory required
- Experience in a previous application or data centre migration project required
- Experience with migration tools such as Azure Migrate or Azure Database Migration service
- 3+ years' experience with cloud platforms is required, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience with Red Hat Linux is desirable
- Previous experience with Azure Monitor is highly desirable
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Powershell, Azure Resource Manager, Azure CLI, and Azure DevOps) is highly desirable
- Previous experience with Azure SQL Database or SQL Database Managed Instance is helpful
- Experience in an enterprise IT environment, including with ITIL change control and creating application and infrastructure documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Attractive rate is on offer!!!
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9844 8107