AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure Network and Security Design Consultant to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure Network and Security Design Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with network platforms such as Palo Alto & Cisco, NSX
- Expert network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience with and expertise in many of the following protocols & technologies: QoS, Multicast, BGP, OSPF, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Netflow, DNS
- A proven track record designing and implementing large-scale mission-critical networks and troubleshooting complex problems while delivering innovative solutions.
- Experience on Express Routes, Virtual Network on Azure Cloud
- Experience is Cloud Migrations by extending network segments from on-premises to Azure VMware Solution by using VMWare
- Must be able to deliver high level and low level network designs
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.