AYAN InfoTech is looking for Azure/GCP Cloud Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Azure/GCP Cloud Architect
Contract Duration: 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- 5+ years of experience working as an systems automation engineer with strong Linux experience and having responsibilities of Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience working with Azure/GCP Kubernetes Services
- Experience utilizing automation tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Experience utilizing monitoring using Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with centralized logging solutions like Splunk
- Experience with container security platforms like Aqua, Twistlock, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling similar to Jenkins, AzurePipeline
- Strong understanding of Security, Monitoring and Performance aspects of cloud-native platform and application architectures
- Proven track record delivering high quality and consistent systems and environments for development team
- Passionate about technology and its use to power business success
- Leader with intellectual curiosity and an ability to self-manage
- Great communicator and problem solver. Unconventional solutions and box-busting thinking should not deter you
- Able to see gaps and areas of improvement in process as well as technologies, providing recommendations and taking the initiative to fix issues are qualities we love to see in our teams
- Quick learner and able to adapt to new technologies and teams quickly
- People person who can interact well in both group and one-to-one settings
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.