Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a BA - Business process design and improvement for a contract (3 months+) job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: BA - Business process design and improvement
Type: Contract (3 months+)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge business process design and improvement
- Experience working in customer service and technology environments
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience
Primary purpose of the role
The Business Analyst is responsible for undertaking research and analysis on a variety of business problems and processes to assist with determining the optimal solution to meet requirements, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop process improvements to integrate new systems and processes with existing ones for continuous improvement of products.
- Partner with external and internal customers to ensure business improvements align to the long-term business strategies.
- Perform regular environmental scans and research analysis and collate, analyse and provide advice for improvements that can be achieved
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in information management and champion the application of innovative techniques for storing, managing, and delivering data.
- Assist business as usual and project teams in problem definition, exploration of options to address these problems and propose and document potential solutions
- Manage support, maintenance, and enhancement of business processes
- Achieving and maintaining high standards always and resolving enquiries from a variety of internal and external parties.
- Managing time, prioritising issues and completing time dependent processing, system maintenance and reports within scheduled time constraints.
- Complying with specified standards and processes associated with processing in a complex regulatory environment and working in harmony with all areas of the cluster.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.