AYAN InfoTech is looking for Big Data (Data Migration) Test Analyst to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Big Data (Data Migration) Test Analyst
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 7+ Years
- Responsible for end-to-end testing of the data migration.
- Test approach/ test strategy creation
- Write and execute simple and complex test cases, SQL queries in Data migration.
- Test automation creation for data migration validation
- Escalate key testing issues and provide feedback to the development team and other stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders including Data engineers, Architect and Design teams to provide inputs to the testing processes in SIT and UAT in line with industry best practices
- Report the daily status to Test Lead
- Proven working experience as Data migration tester for 5+ years.
- Working experience in Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in Test automation
Other skills and experience:
- Experience in test driven Big Data development.
- Working knowledge in working on Big data technologies and concepts such as HDFS, Hive, Data Bricks, Spark, ADF etc
- Create/maintain test automation framework for end to end data verification.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Ability to interpret the highly complex design and transformation logic to form SQL queries and test cases.
- Energy/Utilities sector experience is an advantage
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.