AYAN InfoTech is looking for Big Data Engineer & Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Big Data Engineer & Lead
Mode of Employment: Permanent Position
Experience: 5+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong?and proven 5+ yr experience in implementing data integration tools (such as Talend, DataStage or Informatica), data warehouses, data lakes, and reporting tools
- 5+ yr Big Data and Hadoop experience with main focus on Spark, Hive, Presto (or other query engines), big data storage formats (such as Parquet, ORC, Avro)
- Proven Data Architecture experience (including different data modelling techniques such as 3NF models, star schemas or Data Vault), Data Governance and broader Information?Management domain?
- Practical exposure and deep understanding of implementation aspects for a number of database solutions - including classic databases (such as Oracle, DB2 or Microsoft SQL Server), analytical appliances (such as Teradata, Vertica or Netezza) and modern Cloud-based PaaS solutions (such as Snowflake or AWS Redshift)
- Excellent troubleshooting, optimization, tuning and problem solving skills
- Ability to formulate data strategies and roadmap, with an unwavering focus on execution
- Experience of solution architecture and high-level design with an ability to present options, recommendations, estimation and technical planning
- Experience working in a DevOps model in an Agile environment?
- Prior working experience with AWS - any or?all of?EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, Athena
- Persuasive communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience (recommended) in financial services, preferably banking domain.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.