Ayan Infotech are looking for a Big Data Engineer for a long term contract job opportunity with one of our clients in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Big Data Engineer
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Source and validate data from a variety of sources (Oracle, Teradata, Big Data platforms [Hadoop], enterprise data assets, core mainframe systems) to combine, synthesise and analyse to generate insights
- Define and conduct tests to validate that data is fit for purpose and that remediation calculations are correct and accurate
- Leverage your knowledge on business process, client product and data to identify the accounts and calculate the refund owed to customers when we have got it wrong
- Perform data analysis in order to support individual missions of Squads
- Generate, monitor, present and analyse relevant customer insights, costs, benefits, and risks for customers, clients and cohort products; this could include business casing, what if scenarios and opportunity sizing & assessments
- Support key data platform and/or data scheduling jobs to support insights delivery to key audiences (e.g. frontline, other tribes)
- Contribute to the prevention of re-remediation by documenting and communicating insights into what causes customer remediation's
- Mature the Data Chapter in Responsible Banking by educating and coaching peers on data analyst techniques and principles
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.