Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for Bigdata Engineer for a Contract in Melbourne
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: Bigdata Engineer
Duration (3 Months)
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing, building and maintaining data architectures, including databases and processing systems;
- Acquiring and integrating new data sources;
- Optimising data pipelines, automating processes where possible and planning for scalability;
- Developing methods for identifying issues in data quality, reliability and efficiency;
- Applying appropriate security controls to all relevant collections, databases and systems;
- Maintaining documentation relating to the design and maintenance of data systems; and
- Creating and maintaining the infrastructure and analytic tools to allow for efficient data extraction and transformation.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Degree qualified in data science, computer science, statistics, information systems, or related disciplines;
- Extensive experience with SQL, Python and R;
- Experience or familiarity with Airflow, Spark, Hadoop, and PostgreSQL;
- Experience with data modelling and ETL tools;
- An understanding or interest in data science or analytics would be advantageous
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.