AYAN InfoTech is looking for Big Data Lead & Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Big Data Lead & Architect
Mode: Permanent Position
Required Skills and Experience:
Hadoop, Hive, Spark / Scala programming, preferably Cloudera exposure, Unix scripting, strong in SQL / DWH concepts
- Big Data Lead - strong Technical & good analytical, worked in pressurized situation and closely work with customer team, self-starter, flexible and multi-tasking, rest all align to Generic BIG DATA lead JD with skills, Hadoop, Hive, Spark/Scala programming, unix scripting and strong in SQL/DWH concepts
- Scala and Java background is essential
Big Data Architect:
- You are responsible for providing technical leadership to medium size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions.
- You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- You should provide technical leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- You are required to guide team of Architects, who would be responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution.
- You need to collaborate with multiple teams from customer to arrive at technical and tactical decisions.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.