AYAN InfoTech is looking for Big Data Lead / Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Big Data Lead / Architect
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing scalable data platform with real-time streaming and batch data pipelines involving data ingestion and transformation leveraging Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Kafka , PySpark, Python
- Proven experience of rolling out Cloud based (AWS, Azure, GCP) services/tools
- Design and enhance features on all pieces of the platform
- Applying standards, process, and architectural improvements
- Apply high standards for performance, efficiency, testing, and scaling
- Experience working small, growing teams of engineering teams and are ready to make an immediate impact on the performance and stability of the platform
- Experience and comfort in collaborative working
- Detail-oriented and analytical approach to software engineering and are not afraid to make architectural decisions
- Be customer focused - learn about the business to help bring value to our customers
- Act technology driven - design, implement, and test new functionality
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.