Ayan Infotech has an immediate requirement for a Big Data Test analyst for a full time permanent position in Melbourne.
Applicants must either be Australian PR or Australian Citizens.
Title: Big Data Test analyst
Type: Full time permanent
Required Skills and Experience:
- End-to-end testing of the Hadoop data lake solution including functional, system integration, regression, reconciliation and validation testing.
- Write and execute simple and complex test cases, SQL queries in Big Data implementation.
- Build a robust and efficient test framework for testing the ingestion, processing, transformation, storage and consumption layers in the Big Data architecture.
- Assemble large, complex test data sets that meet functional / non-functional testing requirements.
- Escalate key testing issues and provide feedback to the development team and other stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders including Product owner, Data engineers, Architect and Design teams to provide inputs to the testing processes in SIT and UAT in line with industry best practices
- Report the daily status to Test Lead
- Proven working experience as Big Data engineer or tester for 2+ years.
- Experience in working on Big data technologies and concepts such as HDFS, Hive, Data Bricks, Spark, ADF etc
- Working experience in Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in Python coding for test automation
Other skills and experience:
- Experience in test driven Big Data development.
- Create/maintain test automation framework for end to end data verification.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Ability to interpret the highly complex design and transformation logic to form SQL queries and test cases.
Energy/Utilities sector experience is an advantage
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.