AYAN InfoTech is looking for Business Analyst (Change Management) to join an exciting project based in Perth. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Business Analyst (Change Management)
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 8+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive Business Analysis - being able to understand what the business needs and manage expectations accordingly.
- Experience on Change Management
- Stakeholder engagement - Assists with internal and external communication by transparently radiating information
- Working with distributed teams and able to achieve outcomes
- Timely and accurate communication and distribution of project information to all appropriate team members
- Ensure successful implementation of services for the designated products and projects
- Attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group of senior stakeholders, managers and subject matter experts
- Proactively identifies and removes blockers, limits work in progress and prevents distractions
- Conflict management - Identify differences in understanding and issues as they arise and elevate them to the team for resolution, or to management if needed
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, MS-Project
- Resilience - Ability to handle resistance to change
- Accountability - Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and pro-actively managing priorities
- Risk & Issue Management
- Growth mindset - to improve based on lessons learned / feedback
- Extensive experience with Agile ways of working
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and for a confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.